Apply today at Benchmark-Careers.com
Who We Hire
We're always looking for talented, driven people to enhance our team and help us deliver on our promise: exceeding our guest’s expectations. We offer a world of promising opportunities across a diverse range of career areas—all of which will engage and empower you to realize your passion, achieve greatness and experience the rewards of making a positive impact in our guests and employee lives.
A job at Eaglewood Resort & Spa is unlike any other. You’ll be challenged. You’ll be inspired. And you’ll be proud. Because whatever your job is here, you’ll be part of our success and our family.
Enhancing Lives (Compensation and Benefits)
Every day, our employees work (and play) to make the life easier and more fun for people around the world. So, we make sure our employees are rewarded for the difference they make. Our compensation and benefit package is one way we say thanks.
We show our appreciation through;
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Health and welfare plans (medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, etc.)
- Holiday and Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Work / Life Balance programs
- Education and Training
- Incentive Plans
- Rewarding effort and outcome
At Eaglewood Resort & Spa, we value Veteran service. We also value the dedication, hard work, integrity and collaboration that Veterans bring to our company. Eaglewood Resort & Spa is committed to supporting Veterans as you reenter the world of work. Eaglewood Resort & Spa leaders routinely attend events geared toward Veteran recruitment and networking. Plus, Eaglewood Resort & Spa actively recruits Veteran talent by posting opportunities to many diverse job boards focused on military and returning Veterans.
At Eaglewood Resort & Spa, we value Disability Inclusion and participate with many local and national organizations to promote disability inclusion. At Eaglewood Resort & Spa we make sure that each and every member of our team is valued. That means celebrating unique perspectives, promoting open and respectful communication and encouraging professional growth and exploration at every turn. We foster an environment that inspires people to unleash their talent and realize their potential. Diverse perspectives are how we inspire our guests from around the world.
We work with:
- City of Chicago – Mayor’s office for people with Disabilities
- Donka, Inc.
- E.P.S. Rehabilitation, Inc.
- Hearing Loss LINK
- HRDI – Human Resources Development
- Maine Township Disabled Services
- Pyramid Career Institute
- Lake Park High School - The Transition Program
- Hire Heroes USA
Equal Employment Opportunity
Eaglewood Resort & Spa policy is to provide equal employment opportunity (“EEOC”) to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status or other legally protected classifications. Eaglewood Resort & Spa does not discriminate on the basis of any protected classification listed above, or other categories protected under federal, state or local law. Contact Human Resources for a copy of our EEO policy.
We support our employees both at work and in the community. We have strong partnerships with many organizations that provide education and resources to help our employees and their families live active lives.
- American Cancer Society
- NEDSRA (Northeast DuPage Special Recreation Association)
- Northern Illinois Food Bank
- Phil’s Friends – Supporting Cancer patients and their caregivers
- United Community Concerns Association
- USO of Illinois
- My Giant Steps.org – Autism Awareness
Internships / Job Shadowing
Eaglewood Resort & Spa partners with several local schools providing opportunities for job shadow programs and internships. Internships applications are reviewed on a first-come first-served basis and accepted based on business levels.
What Our Employees Are Saying?
Year after year, the Eaglewood Resort & Spa ranks in the top properties of Benchmark Hospitality with high marks from the employees in the annual employee opinion survey. Why do we ask? BECAUSE WE CARE.
Here are some recent comments;
- I love my job at Eaglewood. Everyone is so nice, it’s like my 2nd family. • Everyone is great to work with; co-workers, boss, other departments are friendly. I really like my job.
- This is the best place I ever worked, my co-workers are great and so are the managers I work with…just a team environment.
- I love my job and can't think of any place I rather work. Everyone is like family, both co-workers and managers are great to work with and everyone seems to care about doing the right thing. I never worked at a place before where everyone got along and helped each other out. A real sense of family and caring. My boss is the best...he supports me 100%, which is a great feeling.
- I like coming to work every day because everyone is so nice and is treated well. My boss is great and the free lunch is good too.
- I have been here for quite some time and have seen employees and bosses come and go. I can honestly say that I have come to love all the people I currently work with in the food and beverage department as they have become like a family to me. I am very lucky for that. My manager is a very genuine caring smart boss and makes my work day feel comfortable and enjoyable. He cares a lot for his employees and for the guests at Eaglewood Resort and Spa. I’m happy to being working with him.