July 2017; $60 per golfer
Are you ready for a real challenge? Our Greenskeeper sets up the course like the U.S. Open with tough pins & fast greens! Includes lunch at the turn - choice of brat or hotdog, chips, and domestic beer or soft drink.
September 2017; $60 per golfer
Taste three varieties of chili cooked by our chefs and vote on your favorite!
October 2017; $75 per golfer
Colorful leaves, great golf & cold beer! Taste local brews from Church Street, Two Brothers and more. Enjoy a German-themed lunch afterwards.
November 2017; $60 per golfer
End the 2017 season with a bang! Enjoy chili at the turn and a Thanksgiving-themed lunch buffet afterwards.
Night Golf Packages - Celebrate golf under the stars!
Night golf packages include:
- One glow ball per person (additional glow balls $5.00 each)
- One glow necklace per person
- Golf course set-up (lighted tees, flagsticks and holes)
Option #1: 4-Hole Event
- Minimum 24 players – Maximum 32 players
- Average time to play – 1.5 hours
- $40.00 per player
Option #2: 9-Hole Event
- Minimum 36 Players – Maximum 72 Players
- Average time to play – 3 hours
- $55.00 per player
- Tee times vary depending on the option and season.
- Beverage cart is available during your tournament.
- Rental clubs are available
It's mini golf like you've never seen it before! Our team sets up a customized glow-in-the-dark course filled with contours and obstacles to give your team a fun challenge.
- Price: $1,100 for 5-holes or $1,500 for 9- holes
- Skill Level: Easy
- Length of Time: 2 hours
- Group Size: Up to 100
Business Group 9-Hole Tournament
Reward your team with a 9-hole golf tournament. It’s a great way to reenergize the group after a long day of meetings.