Labor Day Weekend
$159 bed & breakfast with a $25 resort credit!*
End your summer on a high note with a weekend getaway.
- Check–in early & enjoy the pool and Kegler’s bowling alley.
- Join us on the patio & enjoy the music of Frank and Dave, performing at 8pm.
- Fuel up with breakfast in Burnham’s before the 9:30 am Zumba class.
- Daytime activities include golf, bowling, spa, swimming, bocce ball & bags.
- Evening activities include glow golf putting, pig roast served carnitas style & South of Disorder (Island Pop) performing live at 8pm.
- Indulge in Burnham’s breakfast buffet while enjoying views of the course.
- Daytime activities include golf, bowling, spa, swimming, bocce ball & bags, plus an afternoon BBQ!
- Golf cart parade at 7pm decorating starts at 6pm at the Pro Shop.
- Wrap up the day with the rhythm of The Incognitos (60’s and 70’s) performing live at 8pm.
*Rate is per night