Eaglewood Resort & Spa Meetings Acceleration Program
While these unprecedented times have forced us apart, we remain engaged and united in a common goal: to bring people together for the purpose of collaboration, ideation, and celebration. It is you, our valued planners, clients, and partners who have supported Benchmark’s growth over the years and we take great pride in these relationships. While there remain many unknowns, we are all aligned in the belief that we are stronger together; and together we will overcome.
Meetings and events will play a critical role in bringing teams back together and charting a course for the future, but companies need to manage their risk in terms of possible attrition and cancellation. The team at Eaglewood understands this, and we aim to deliver a clear value and return on investment for every meeting RFP that comes through our door.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Zero Risk Clause
We understand that companies and planners may be unsure of meeting attendance and participation, and will need to manage their risk in terms of attrition and cancellation. That's why we've developed a "Zero Risk Clause" for all of our new contracts:
New Meeting Scheduled through March 31, 2021*
- Schedule a new meeting in 2020 for arrival by March 31, 2021 and no attrition or cancellation fees will apply until 60 days in advance of arrival.
- This special provision applies to contracted room and food & beverage revenue.
New Meeting Scheduled April 1, 2021 – Dec. 31, 2021*
- Contract a new meeting in 2020 for program with arrival between April 1, 2021, and Dec. 31, 2021, and your program will receive a 100% one-time re-booking credit. Notice of cancellation must be given a minimum of 90 days in advance of arrival and the re-booked group must be of equal or greater contracted revenue and be held by Dec. 31, 2021.
Mindful Meetings Experience
We realize these are unsettling times and want to assure you we recognize the seriousness of health concerns. We are proactively taking all necessary actions to keep our hotels, resorts and conference centers as healthy and safe as possible. Above all, we are constantly monitoring and following the guidelines created by the CDC and US Health Officials.
As we all move forward with a heightened awareness for health and wellness practices, Eaglewood Resort & Spa invites you to experience the transformation of the ordinary meeting. Our approach embraces thoughtful accommodations for safe distancing and elevated hygiene procedures, while providing distinctive meeting environments and mindfulness programming that inspires creativity, invigorates passion and enriches the mind, body and spirit.
Our team has developed thoughtfully curated health and wellbeing meeting packages which provide confidence in our operational approach, combined with turn-key wellness programming to offer attendees a unique and enriching conference experience.
We want you to know that whether you are working on meetings and events now or in the future, the safety, wellbeing and enduring experience of your attendees is our priority.
Our creative meeting space sets help optimize healthy and hygienic practices, while providing a setting that stimulates collaboration and innovation:
- Safe social distancing spacing
- Hygiene and sanitizer stations
- Air purification systems and infusers
- Staggered breaks and event entry / exit timing
To fuel greater energy and engagement, we've developed mindfulness programming and activities to complement our refreshment break offerings:
- Invigorating, guided wellbeing exercises including meditation, yoga and stress relieving breathing rituals for groups of any size.
- Brain teasers and games to promote networking and movement
- Flash mob dances designed to stimulate a break or ignite a general session
Food & Beverage
We recognize that the food and beverage experience is paramount to any successful meeting and event. We carefully select and prepare meals to promote locally sourced, seasonal offerings while maximizing nutritional and energy boosting benefits:
- Our culinary experiences activate the best our locations have to offer. Leading culinarians and skilled mixologists will work alongside you to craft menus tailored to surprise and delight your attendees.
- We recognize that nutrition and wellness play an increasing role in defining sustainable foods, as such it is important to us to focus on plant-based and whole foods with fewer processed ingredients.
- Our initiatives on responsible sourcing and sustainable partnerships are at the core of our food and beverage programming. We source sustainable foods that are produced without hazardous pesticides and chemicals, non-essential antibiotics or growth promotion supplements.
- We support local cooperatives who catch, harvest and produce the food we serve. We are proud to work alongside these partners to help support their local communities. We know where our food comes from and take pride in telling their story.
- We partner with food and beverage brands within our properties by offering products that support sustainability, fair labor and charitable causes.
Team Building & Wellbeing Activities
Enriching programs and activities inspired by the unique recreational amenities and local experiences at each property have been reengineered to emphasize opportunities to enrich the mind, body and spirit of each attendee.
- Get out and move to be well! Local outings and adventures provide an opportunity to experience the best of each destination while getting attendees moving, initiating or deepening relationships and engaging in activities with a true sense of place.
- Enrich the soul by giving back while coming together. Teambuilding initiatives that involve community and charitable activities for social impact enhance personal growth. Our planners will help you select from an array of indoor, outdoor and hands-on charitable activities or will customize one to meet your needs.
- Navigating health and wellness information overload. One-on-one or a group session with a health coach to help educate and make sense of the array of wellness approaches available.
- The Art of Wellness. Unleash the power of creative expression on improving health and wellbeing. Arranged painting and drawing classes for all levels of artists include everything needed including the wine and appetizers!
- Slowing down the tempo to improve results. Planned quiet activities like meditation, breathing sessions, yoga or planned recharging stations with residential seating and natural light can reduce stress and even promote connections between attendees.
*Additional contract terms do apply. Program is subject to availability at the resort's discretion, and the resort reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time. Offer cannot be combined with other promotions.