We care about you and your family’s health. As a leader in hospitality, we have been elevating all of our communication and hygiene protocols to better protect all of our guests, team members, vendors and partners since this crisis began weeks ago. Our General Managers and leaders have been working with public safety experts and engaged with local infectious disease experts.
Here is our promise to you: the health, safety and well-being of our employees and guests is our top priority. We will continue to follow the lead of public health authorities at this important time and will communicate with you directly and swiftly any noteworthy information. We believe it is responsible to assume that at least one guest and/or one employee may have been infected while at the property based on the sheer number of persons who interact with us. That is likely true at any retail location, house of worship or airport. If you make that assumption, you are more likely to understand that each of us is susceptible to the infection.
While we have had no reported positive COVID-19 cases within our guests or team members, with the recent focus from federal and state government officials on restricting large gatherings, we believe it is in the best interest of our guests and team members to temporarily suspend operations of the resort and plan to re-open in August.
As previously mentioned, this closure will be effective starting at 5pm on Friday, March 20, 2020. For all guests with reservations from the evening of March 20 through July 31, we will automatically cancel your reservation and provide a full refund. Please be patient with us, as with the number of reservations that need to be cancelled it may take 7-10 days before we’re able to process all refunds.
This is an unprecedented and challenging time, and we are very appreciative of the overwhelming support from families and business travelers alike who enjoy spending time together at our resort. We look forward to welcoming you back after we re-open and hope to help you create more fun-filled and productive moments.
We will continue to stay connected with federal and state health officials to monitor the ongoing situation and provide our guests with additional updates as warranted.
After the resort re-opens, we will continue following official health department recommendations and the enhanced sanitation measures we implemented for the well-being of our guests. These include:
- More frequent cleansing of public and team member areas of the resort with hospital-grade disinfectant solutions
- This includes high-touch areas in, lobby, spa, pool, bowling alley, food service areas, elevators, vending machines and other guest areas
- We use the same hospital-grade disinfectant cleaners in all guest rooms, and room attendants are trained to pay special attention to high-touch areas such as door handles, light switches, in-room phone, power outlets and television remotes
- We have placed hand-sanitation stations throughout the resort to provide our guests with a convenient method of maintaining good personal hygiene
- Along with the hand sanitizers, we are encouraging all guests and pack members to wash hands frequently with soap and warm water
We believe time together is and will be invaluable and hope you will continue with your planned getaways to Eaglewood. However, if you are feeling the least bit uncertain we want to share some modifications to our booking policies:
STAYS WITH ARRIVALS FROM MARCH 20, 2020 THROUGH JULY 31, 2020
The closure will be effective starting at 5pm on Friday, March 20, 2020. For all guests with reservations from the evening of March 20 through July 31, we will automatically cancel your reservation and provide a full refund.