The Golf Course at Eaglewood
Championship Chicago Golf at its Finest
Experience one of Chicago's most inspiring golf venues and challenge yourself to our par 72 USGA-certified course
that's set amongst verdant rolling greens, 100-year-old oak trees, and sparkling lakes.
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC | LOCALS ARE WELCOME
Play It Safe While Playing Golf
We are happy to report that effective May 29, 2020 the Little Green Menace will begin adapting to the less restrictive COVID-19 Phase 3 Golf Course Reopening Steps outlined by the state of Illinois. CLICK HERE to learn more. Phase 4: Revitalization Guidelines will begin Friday, June 26.
- Golf courses shall sanitize each cart after each use.
- Players may be grouped in foursomes.
- Tee-times must be spaced a minimum of 10 minutes apart.
- Golf carts are permitted.
- Individuals that are not members of the same household must use individual carts.
- Golf Cart usage has increased due to new COVID-19 physical distancing guildlines. Please note that golf carts are available on a first-come basis.
- Flags cannot be removed from the cup.
- Driving ranges, practice ranges, chipping greens, and putting greens are permitted with 50% capacity.
- Pro shops may reopen so long as they comply with the retail guidelines.
- Clubhouses will remain closed.
Looking for more information? Please call 630.773.3510 to learn more.
The Little Green Menace
Featuring majestic 100-year-old oak trees, elegant ponds and sparkling lakes, Eaglewood's golf course dates back to 1932 and was designed by Charles Maddox. Rightfully nicknamed "The Little Green Menace" for its dramatic sloping greens, our short course offers a challenging, but memorable layout for all levels of golfers.
The Golf Club at Eaglewood also offers private and group lessons, annual membership options, corporate outing packages and a fun roster of public tournaments throughout the year.
Golf Shop Phone
GOLF SHOP HOURS
Daily: 6:30 AM - Sunset
Golf Club Amenities
- 18-hole championship golf course
- Practice green
- Brand new Yamaha Drive2 QuieTech EFI golf carts
- Callaway & TaylorMade club rentals
- State-of-the-art Foresight 4K golf simulator
- Private or group lessons with a PGA Pro
- Professional club fittings
- Men's & women's locker rooms
- Fully-stocked food & beverage carts travel throughout the course
- On-site Prairie River Restaurant & Patio for lunch, drinks or dinner
Overnight Golf Getaway Packages
Break free from the day to day and escape to our scenic 18-hole golf course for a relaxing weekend golf getaway. Enjoy our plush accommodations, fabulous dining and a convenient location, just a short drive away from downtown Chicago.
Annual memberships are back with the best inclusions around. Explore a range of options tailored to your lifestyle & designed for individuals, juniors, or corporations. Join our community and let the memories begin.
Golf Gift Cards
Give the gift of golf with a gift card to Eaglewood Resort & Spa. Gift cards offer their recipients a unique experience based on personal choice and timing. Let us treat the golf enthusiast in your life to a rousing game or lesson.
Eaglewood's Golf Pro Shop
Rentals, Fittings, Lessons & More
Eaglewood's 2,000 square foot Golf Pro Shop carries the latest lines in modern apparel, equipment, and accessories. Brands include Titleist, Callaway, Nike, Ashworth, Ping and more. Stop on by if you forgot your golf clubs, or if you are looking for a professional club fitting or lesson with a PGA Pro.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Our indoor Foresight GCQuad Golf Simulator means that you can brush up on your skills, no matter the weather. Experience the world’s most exclusive golf courses, play in skill-building competitions, and perfect your drives — all in beautiful 4K resolution.
Corporate Golf Outings
Make your next corporate event, charity fundraiser, or private celebration one to remember with a golf outing or tournament at Eaglewood. From the first tee to the final putt, we'll tend to every detail with unmatched service and style.
Our public golf tournaments are a fun way to spend a day with friends and meet new golf enthusiasts. Challenge yourself against "The Little Green Menace" and sign up for one of our half a dozen tournaments throughout the year.
Digital Hole-In-One Challenge
For just a $5.00 entry fee, Eaglewood golfers can win $10,000
for a Hole-in-One shot on Hole #8!
All Hole-In-One winners will receive a cash prize with an HD video of their swing shot and ensuing celebration, to share with friends and family afterwards.
Do you have what it takes?
House Rules - Golf Course Etiquette & Policies
House Rules - Golf Course Etiquette & Policies
Tee times can be made up to 14 days in advance, or 30 days for hotel guests. For tee times, call (630) 773-3510 or visit our Online Tee Times Booker. All tee times are subject to weather delays.
Men are requested to wear shirts with sleeves and collars. Mock turtlenecks are permitted with a minimum 1” collar.
Denim (including designer jeans), cut-off & athletic shorts, tank tops and T-shirts are not allowed on the golf course.
Mid-length shorts, Bermuda shorts and skorts are permitted.
Eaglewood is a soft spikes-only facility. No hard-soled shoes are permitted.
Food & Beverage
Outside alcohol is not permitted on our course. Fully-stocked food & beverage carts travel the entire golf course, throughout the day. After a round, golfers can also enjoy lunch, drinks or dinner in Prairie River Restaurant.