Memorial Day Weekend
2018 Memorial Day Weekend Bash
Kick off Memorial Day Weekend and the summer with an amazing vacation. Join us at Eaglewood Resort & Spa for a multi-day, activity-filled bash as we celebrate the start of our 10th Annual Sounds of Summer Concert Series!
» Check out our family-friendly activities and amenities «
» Need help planning your weekend? Read through our recommended Memorial Day Weekend itinerary, specially crafted to make sure you have the optimal amount of fun and relaxation during your stay:
Friday, May 25
- Arrive in the afternoon and get settled into your luxurious guest room.
- Head down to Prairie River Restaurant's patio at 7:00 PM for our first Sounds of Summer concert of the season, featuring the mellow acoustic tones of The Brothers Duo.
- Sip on a local brew and munch on food specials, including 2 for $9 Evo Grilled Tacos & Steak Sliders while listening to music under the night sky and the kids play a game of bocce ball or bags nearby.
Saturday, May 26
- Enjoy a decadent breakfast buffet at Burnham's Restaurant, as you dine al fresco on the terrace, overlooking our lush 106 acres
- Hang out on the sundeck while the kids enjoy our indoor pool and hot tub.
- Come the evening, stick around for a dive-in movie at the pool or enjoy our championship golf course with a rousing game of glow-in-the-dark putt putt!
- Dig in to our Chicago BBQ Buffet on Saturday night - only $18.95 per person - while you listen to a live music performance by EPIC,
playing high-energy rock n' roll from the 80s.
Sunday, May 27
- Sleep in on Sunday then take the kids over to Kegler's for a competitive game of bowling at our 6 lane retro-style bowling alley!
- Then, head over to The SPA to pamper yourself with a massage, facial or nail service... so that you come back from vacation feeling relaxed and ready for anything.
- Check-out and go home to spend time with friends and family tomorrow... and start planning your next trip to Eaglewood Resort!